CBV Institute recognizes that a diversity of people, backgrounds, and ideas serves to enhance creativity and performance, and creates value. The Institute is committed to promoting equity, diversity, and inclusion (ED&I) in the business valuation profession to foster the growth and participation of a diverse community of individuals in our network. This commitment is directly related to one of the Institute’s key corporate values, Inclusiveness, wherein the Institute commits to “enhancing and celebrating the diversity of the profession geographically, demographically, and culturally.”
Based on this commitment, in 2022 the Institute founded an Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (ED&I) Working Group.
ABOUT THE ED&I WORKING GROUP
The ED&I Working Group is comprised of CBV volunteers and industry experts, and has a mandate to provide the Institute with input and advice on issues of ED&I with respect to the CBV profession, and the business valuation profession at large.
Specifically, the Institute aims to promote equity, diversity and inclusion in the business valuation profession, including (but not limited to) increasing the number of women and other underrepresented groups to the profession.
Manager, Portfolio Valuations
Grant Thornton LLP
Senior Manager, Transaction Services
Director, Dispute Advisory Services
Senior Manager, Deal Advisory
NEWS & RESOURCES
- CPA Christine Sawchuk is upending the cultural standard for leadership
- Women in the Workplace – 2022 Report
- The Future of Work in Finance
- Another Workplace Trend Has Emerged: ‘The Great Breakup’ Is Here
- Report: 2022 Diversity Disclosure Practices – Diversity and leadership at Canadian public companies
- How Inclusion Progresses: The Fascinating History of Gender Equality in this International City and the Nordic Countries
- Founded by Wes Hall, Executive Chairman, Kingsdale Advisors, the BlackNorth Initiative is committed to the removal of anti-Black systemic barriers negatively affecting the lives of Black Canadians
Director, Marketing and Communications