At RLB LLP we only attract and retain the best and brightest talent to ensure our firm meets our clients’ needs. People Count. We care about our staff and are committed to promoting work life balance. We care about our clients, by providing a balanced approach of technical skill, business acumen and personal attention to ensure a client’s current and future success. We have large firm resources but provide small town personal service.
RLB is a Regional Firm with offices in Guelph and Fergus, Ontario with over sixty partners and staff delivering the highest level of personal service with the aim to exceed client’s expectations in everything we do.
RLB LLP’s Business Valuation and Litigation Support practice is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to assist with business valuations, transaction advisory and litigation support services. As a part of this team, you will be responsible for business and securities valuations, acquisitions and divestitures, due diligence and financial transactions, damage quantification, loss quantification for breach of contract, shareholder disputes and litigation support including matrimonial matters.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of reports, providing research and technical support, identifying and handling technical issues and problems, supporting marketing initiatives of the practice, the vision and goals of the firm, and servicing clients by practicing exceptional service at all times.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 3 or more years of experience in the valuations field.
- A professional accounting or valuation designation (CA, CMA, CGA, CBV) would be an asset.
- Enrolment or intending to enroll in the CICBV program to obtain the CBV designation.
- Exemplary attention to detail and self review skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical, analytical and creative problem solving abilities.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and word processing software (Microsoft Excel and Word) is required.
- Ability to meet client deadlines and budgets and flexibility to do so on short notice.
Please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org