Sequeira Partners Inc.
Sequeira Partners is hiring associates in Edmonton and Calgary to support the continuous growth of our organization. We are seeking individuals whose proven academic excellence, strong technical ability, and passion for client services will enable us to further establish our position as one of the leading mid-market M&A advisors in western Canada.
- Manage acquisition, divestiture, merger and financing engagements.
- Research, identify, and present M&A opportunities in line with the firm’s strategy.
- Conduct and summarize industry and company research from various data sources and make recommendations to current and prospective clients.
- Develop, review and maintain financial models.
- Prepare go-to-market materials and other key documents for current and prospective clients.
- Initiate contact and present opportunities to prospective clients and counterparties.
- Manage relationships and provide high quality service to clients and external professionals.
- Maintain a presence in the corporate finance community through attendance and participation at industry events.
- Completion of a university degree in Business with a specialization in Finance or Accounting.
- CA, CBV, or CFA designation completed or near completion.
- 1-3 years of corporate finance experience.
- Experience analyzing company financial statements and preparing projections.
- Proven organizational and time management skills in order to effectively balance multiple priorities and competing demands within tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail with the ability to self-motivate and take accountability on projects.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to work with a variety of people in a team environment.
- Experience in the energy and natural resources sector, especially as to how it relates to capital markets and transactions is an asset.
- Experience working with Capital IQ would be an asset.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Sequeira Partners offers corporate finance services to mid-market private and public energy, industrial and resource based service companies. A strong fundamental knowledge of the of the oil and gas sector, combined with significant team experience in transaction advisory has led to Sequeira Partners becoming one of the leading mid-market M&A advisors in the region.
Our focused service offering includes:
- Sell Side M&A Advisory
- Buy Side M&A Advisory
- Valuation & Marketability Assessments
- Debt, Sub-debt & Equity Financings
- Transaction Valuations & Fairness Opinions
- Structuring of Joint Ventures & Strategic Alliances
We strive to be world class by building a team of dedicated, experienced transaction professionals whose entrepreneurial spirit enables us to serve the unique needs of our clients.
Closing Date: Until a suitable candidate is found.
Please submit your resume via email to:
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.