The CICBV is pleased to present a discussion on Working Capital in and M&A Context, featuring Troy Ternowetsky, Managing Partner at Osprey Capital Partners. There are a number of working capital issues that occur within the context of a purchase or sale of a business. To identify the solutions to those issues, the dynamics of working capital must be understood.
Join Mr. Ternowetsky as he addresses such topics as:
• Defining Working Capital
• Net Working Capital in the Context of M&A
• Spectrum of Working Capital Situations
• Working Capital Situational Examples
• Methodologies for Determining Net Working Capital to be Delivered
• Dealing with Suspect or Bad Working Capital Assets
• Purchase Price Adjustment Process
• Working Capital Language in Sale and Purchase Agreements
• Buyer and Seller Risk Mitigation Strategies
• Dispute Resolutions
Click here for more information
The information, analysis and opinions expressed in the webinars, podcasts and/or congress presentations are solely those of the presenter/author, are not reviewed by the Institute as to content or accuracy, and are not endorsed by CBV Institute or any of its Members.