Topics will include:
• How has the venture capital sector evolved in the past decade, and where is it heading
• Valuation discussion – is fair market value really applicable?
• How are most VC deals structured?
• What are the differences in the financing rounds – Seed, A, B, etc.?
• Regional valuation and funding differences
• Who are the players in the venture community?
• Stories of failed investments and homeruns
Brian Kobus, Partner - OMERS Ventures, Toronto
Ludovic Andre, Managing Director - CIC Capital Fund, Montreal
Moderator - Craig Maloney, Managing Director - MNP LLP, Dartmouth