Join Andrea Pontoni, CPA, CA, CBV, ASA, CFF for this webinar as he focuses on valuation issues specific to farm producers and agribusiness as well as their marketing and sales divisions. In particular, his presentation will focus on the following issues:
• Factors to consider when deciding on the valuation approach or methodology;
• Adjustments in normalizing earnings or cash flow;
• Issues to consider in selecting sustaining capital reinvestment;
• Specific risk issues to consider in your cost of capital;
• Issues between the farm producer and their marketing affiliates;
• Calculating disposition costs in particular corporate taxes (cash vs accrual basis),
• Questions you may want to ask your real estate appraiser,
• Adjustments to the financial statements of the farm producers;
• Maximizing after tax value on a divestiture to the farm owner; and
• Issues to consider in qualifying for the enhanced capital gains exemption.
The information, analysis and opinions expressed in the webinars, podcasts and/or congress presentations are solely those of the presenter/author, are not reviewed by the Institute as to content or accuracy, and are not endorsed by CBV Institute or any of its Members.