Smythe Advisory is seeking a highly motivated and well-rounded Manager, to join our successful and growing Valuations Group. As a key member of the team, this client facing position will allow you to deliver a wide range of valuation and advisory assignments, including but not limited to:
- Prepare and supervise the preparation of all forms of valuation reports
- Prepare expert reports for dispute and litigation purposes, including family law, shareholder disputes, loss of opportunity claims and expropriation matters
- Undertake and supervise financial modelling assignments
- Provide valuation support assistance to the firm’s audit and tax departments
- Support our growth strategy by developing strong relationships with our partners, lawyers, and other referral sources
- Coach and mentor CBV students
- CBV designation
- Minimum 2 years’ post designation experience with valuations and litigation support
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver all valuation related services
- A desire to learn and adapt in a challenging environment
With offices in Vancouver, Langley, and Nanaimo, this position has the flexibility to work from any one of our three locations. The ideal candidate will take an immediate leadership role within our team, which is currently comprised of five CBVs and three students and analysts.
To learn more about our group visit our website at www.smytheadvisory.com.
Established in 1980 Smythe LLP is a member of Allinial Global and is one of the largest and fastest growing independent mid-sized CPA firms in British Columbia. We are recognized for and have dedicated groups providing services for private and public companies; Non-profit organization, Canadian and US tax consulting; Insolvency, and Advisory services.
Smythe is committed to remain an independent firm that will provide you with both professional and personal opportunities in our people-first culture.
THE SMYTHE ADVANTAGE
At Smythe we are committed to the development of our people. We offer ambitious people opportunities to challenge themselves and advance their career not only in a technical manner but also in business development and community support. Our culture is highly supportive and embraces diversity. Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental coverage
- Yearly wellness fund
- Competitive vacation package
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to HR Manager, Helen Lam, at email@example.com. We thank you for your application; however, only successful applicants will be contacted.