Davidson & Company
Davidson & Company LLP is a full-service chartered professional accounting firm located in downtown Vancouver, BC.
We service clients across Canada and around the world. We are one of the largest independent accounting firms in British Columbia, with a combined complement of over 22 partners and 115 staff with 790 offices globally through our association with Nexia International.
Our Valuations and Advisory practice is experiencing rapid growth and is seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Accountant or newly designated CBV based in Calgary, Alberta to join the team.
As part of the Valuations and Advisory team you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the execution of business valuation, litigation support and advisory engagements for a variety of mandates and purposes
- Conducting industry, economic and financial markets research
- Preparing valuation models, reports and memorandums
- Functioning as a multi-project team member as you develop and learn from our senior valuation professionals
- Actively supporting our senior valuation professionals in business and corporate development and marketing initiatives to further drive the growth of the practice
As a member of the Valuations and Advisory team you will possess the following key credentials and attributes:
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Manager: Newly designated CBV
- Senior Analyst: enrolled or interested in enrolling the CBV program
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word and financial modelling
- Technically grounded in audit, accounting and tax
- Knowledge of IRFS 3, 13 and IAS 36 a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player who enjoys working with senior professionals as the delivery of exceptional client service in a collaborative manner
- Possessing a great attention to detail and accuracy
Compensation Package and Work/Life Balance
We offer the successful candidate flexible hour and the ability to work from both home and the office.
Our compensation package plays a significant role in successfully attracting, motivating and retaining exceptional professionals. This is consistent with our goal of providing competitive compensation to incentivize, reward and retain talent.
Please include your cover letter and resume in confidence to Sonya Black.