Kalex Valuations – a leading boutique firm in Toronto specializing in business/asset/security valuations, dispute resolutions, damages quantification and forensic account services – is looking to hire overly competent individuals at the Valuation Manager and Associate levels who are seeking a unique opportunity to grow professionally and handle a high level of responsibility.
Interested candidates should possess a strong track record in professional services area in a fast-paced environment.
Ideal qualifications and competencies for prospective candidates include –
- CPA, CA/CMA/CGA designation or CFA student/charterholder an asset
- CBV designation or substantial completion (Manager) or enrollment (Associate) of the CICBV program of studies
- Prior experience with business valuations, dispute resolutions and forensic assignments
- Strong research capabilities
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and Word
- Excellent professional judgment, intellectually curious and strong analytical skills, including ability to see the “big picture” while still paying attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to train and manage others (Manager Level) and deal with a variety of personalities
- Commitment to excellence and accuracy
- Cognizant of the relationship between effort and reward
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package. Please send us your resume and expression of interest in confidence to Liz Leca . If you have any queries, feel free to contact us at 416-488-9590 x245.