Why choose a career with Rudson Valuation Group Inc?
At Rudson Valuation Group Inc., you will find a challenging, dynamic and energetic work environment. The client base at RVG will provide you with a wide variety of business valuation, family law and litigation support engagements. RVG fully supports employees pursuing their CICBV designation and will cover the costs of courses upon successful completion. In addition, Rudson Valuation Group Inc. provides:
- Competitive compensation;
- Comprehensive health coverage including:
- Medical insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Life and disability insurance; and
- Payment for CICBV courses and other educational pursuits;
RVG has an immediate opening for a highly motivated, outgoing and proactive individual interested in a challenging, professional environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation of business valuation and quantification of economic damages reports;
- Sole responsibility for smaller engagements involving business valuations and the quantification of damages;
- Conducting valuation and other related research including industry transactions, public company valuation multiples, economic data, industry-specific information, etc.;
- Reviewing and commenting upon other professionals’ reports;
- Providing the highest level of professional service and developing new client contacts for purposes of new business development.
- Enrolled or intending to enroll in the CICBV course of studies leading to the CBV designation;
- A professional accounting or valuation designation (CPA or CBV) would be an asset;
- Energetic, outgoing and very personable with exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills and proven leadership abilities;
- Strong technical, analytical and creative problem-solving abilities;
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and word processing software (Microsoft Excel and Word) is required; and
- An interest in, or prior experience with, valuation principles or matrimonial related financial issues (e.g. business valuations, income analyses, net family property calculations and stock option valuations) would be ideal.