Passion Dental Group Inc.
Passion Dental Group is a dental support organization dedicated to a network of forward-thinking dental clinicians who are committed to working together in a supportive community to deliver exceptional patient care.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team of proven leaders at a start up company with aggressive growth plans and the opportunity for significant hands-on experience. Based in Calgary, the Transaction Analyst will work directly with and be mentored by the Executive Vice President, Acquisitions (MBA, CBV) and will have daily involvement with the transaction process from start to finish.
- Review and analyze business plans, due diligence and other reports.
- Perform financial modeling, financial analysis (forecasts, models) and valuation reviews.
- Conduct commercial review of project contracts and other agreements.
- Undertake specific market research.
- Screen business opportunities and assist in business development and generation of transactions.
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches while keeping up to date on market/industry trends.
- B. Comm. or equivalent financial designation.
- CA or CFA designation preferred.
- Current Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) student or prospective CBV student preferred.
- 2+ years of financial analysis and valuation related work.
- Strong computer literacy skills including effective working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Some travel likely required.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, quoting “Transaction Analyst” in the subject.