Cohen Hamilton Steger
We are at an exciting point in our history, and we are looking to grow our practice yet again with the addition of another Senior Manager.
We are looking for a CBV with relevant experience and sound professional judgment. We are looking for a professional who will maintain our standard for excellence, with the ability to quickly grasp the big issues, while maintaining a strong attention to details. You will have good interpersonal skills and express an interest in growing yourself professionally by attaining further designations, writing articles and papers, and/or speaking at marketing and professional development events. You will be a consummate professional and be client-facing, able to interact with clients both large and small, and both demanding and easy.
In return, we offer you the ability to be a part of our unsurpassed client network which will allow you to develop existing client relationships and generate new ones. We support marketing and professional development efforts. We offer a collegial and professional environment, as well involvement in aspects of running the firm and decision making. Our compensation package is market-leading. Being an owner-managed boutique, our structure is far less complex and has less bureaucracy than many of our competitors; this gives us more ability to undertake interesting initiatives and have fun.
We believe strongly in work-life balance. While we provide our clients with unfaltering top-quality service, we also passionately believe there is more to life than just work. A well-rounded person with diverse interests and social involvements will have more job and life satisfaction and ultimately be a better professional as a result.
Minimum qualifications for prospective candidates include:
- CPA, CA designation (strongly preferred – other accounting designations may be considered incontext of other qualifications)
- CBV designation with at least 5 years of experience with business valuation, litigation and forensicassignments
- Proven leadership abilities with ambition/desire to grow professionally
- Ability to manage multiple files, clients and people in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Ability to prepare well-written reports
- Testimony-related experience is an asset (i.e., participating in mock trials, assisting at trials andmediations etc.), but not mandatory
If any of this appeals to you, and if you want to explore a career at a firm that is nimble, exciting and different, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and CV in complete confidence to: