Davidson & Company is a full-service chartered professional accounting firm located in downtown Vancouver, BC. We service a full range of clients, in both traditional and emerging industries, across Canada and around the world and have become one of the largest independent accounting firms in British Columbia, with a complement of over 115 partners and staff.
Our 4 person Valuations and Litigation Support practice is experiencing rapid growth and is seeking an experienced and motivated Manager or Senior Manager to join the team.
As part of the Valuations and Litigation Support team you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the preparation and successful completion of valuation and litigation support engagements
- Preparing valuation and economic loss models and related reports
- Managing, mentoring and training junior valuation professionals
- Contributing to practice management and marketing activities
- Technically grounded, results driven innovative thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Chartered Professional Accountant / Chartered Business Valuator with relevant work experience
What we Offer
- An easy-going working environment with flexible working arrangements
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- The opportunity to assume a client facing role including all aspects of engagement product delivery, including expert testimony
Please include your cover letter and resume in confidence to Sonya Black at firstname.lastname@example.org