Hoare•Dalton, a London, Ontario based boutique firm, has been providing business valuation, damage quantification and other litigation support services for more than 20 years to the southwestern Ontario legal, insurance and business community.
We are looking to grow our team and add a talented individual in the roll of Manager – Business Valuations & Litigation Support.
What You Will Do
- Become an integral part of our team by assisting with client development through networking, industry events and presentations.
- Complete business valuation engagements for matrimonial, estate planning and litigation purposes.
- Prepare economic loss calculations for individuals who have been in motor vehicle collisions, slip and falls and medical malpractice cases.
- Assist with forensic reviews to uncover theft or misappropriation of funds.
- Develop the necessary skills to become an expert witness.
What You Will Bring
- CPA designation is required.
- CBV designation must be in process or completed.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in valuation and/or litigation assignments.
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation, case law, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, technical, and business development skills.
- Ability to work independently and to provide supervision.
Compensation and Benefits
Hoare•Dalton offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, which include health and dental benefits, voluntary RRSP matching, flexible office hours, and payment of professional dues and courses.
Please forward resumes and other information in confidence to Brooke Marshall. Thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hoare•Dalton is committed to employment equity and diversity and invites applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 519-433-9231 ext.230.