This position presents a unique opportunity to work in a non-traditional investment role, reporting to the Managing Director, Investments.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working independently and within a small team. The office offers a professional environment and places an emphasis on getting work completed to the highest level of proficiency and on time.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting in the due diligence of venture investments, private companies, managed funds, and publicly traded companies
– Requires occasional travel to visit companies, source opportunities and conduct due diligence.
– Requires the ability to meet deadlines.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance and management of the investments including operational, financial, and quarterly strategic and operational reviews.
- Administrative tasks include:
– Review and preparation of financial statements
– Banking and cash management
– Personal/corporate income tax planning
– Investment reporting
– Overseeing projects
- The successful candidate will have excellent research and data collection capabilities with excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Post-secondary education in finance or economics.
- Excellent skills in Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Enrollment in the CFA, CBV, CPA program.
Please provide interest and resume to: