Smythe Advisory is seeking a highly motivated and knowledgeable Financial Analyst to join our growing practice in our downtown Vancouver office.
Smythe is a member of Allinial Global and is one of the largest independent mid-sized firms in Vancouver and British Columbia. Established in 1980, we are recognized for exceptional work in the areas of assurance, taxation and business advisory services for private and public companies, family-owned businesses and not-for-profit clients.
We have a depth of experience and expertise in many industry sectors, including real estate and construction, hospitality, technology and resource industries. Our website is www.smytheadvisory.com.
Smythe Advisory has an opening for an analyst position in our Vancouver office. The ideal candidate will be an integral member of our advisory team and will work on business valuations, modelling, and M&A assignments. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual that wants to work in a fast-paced environment with a growing firm.
- Degree in Finance and enrollment in the CBV or CFA program
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional work experience in a financial role
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Strong business acumen with problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify data patterns
- Advanced in excel and experience with presenting information to key stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
THE Smythe ADVANTAGE
At Smythe we are committed to the development of our people. Providing an exposure to a diverse range of business clients is integral to our continued success. We offer ambitious people opportunities to challenge themselves and advance their career not only in a technical manner but also in business development and community support. Our culture is highly supportive and embraces diversity.
We thank you for your application; however, only successful applicants will be contacted. https://www.smythecpa.com/careers/your-opportunities/experienced-hires/