Crowe MacKay LLP is a vibrant team of Chartered Professional Accountants in eight cities across Northern and Western Canada. We believe strong relationships are the cornerstone to success and strive to create innovative solutions for our clients.
Crowe MacKay’s Vancouver office is currently seeking CBVs to join our fast growing Valuation and litigation support team and welcome interest from candidates at a variety of stages in their career. We have opportunities for Senior Analyst to Senior Manager positions available.
Crowe MacKay’s valuation group is situated in our Vancouver office and provides regional services across Northern and Western Canada, offering a wide range of valuation and related services. The ideal candidates will be ambitious, naturally curious, have a keen interest in problem solving, an eye for detail, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Exceptional prospects for advancement;
- Exposure to diverse work (see below);
- Lots of responsibility;
- Help in developing your personal brand and practice;
- A flat organizational structure and continuous hands-on mentoring;
- A friendly, team-oriented environment;
- Great work-life balance; and
- A competitive financial package.
Type of work we do include:
- Litigation support in the areas of family law, shareholder disputes, general commercial litigation, insurance claims, and personal injury.
- Fair value for financial reporting.
- Corporate finance – valuations in connection with the purchase and sale of business interests, due diligence services (quality of earnings reports), and assisting both purchasers and sellers in the negotiation of terms for the purchase.
- Financial modelling, preparation of business assessments, viability studies and computer based financial projections.
- Valuations in the context of corporate reorganizations; estate planning assignments; management buy outs; going private transactions (fairness opinions); formal valuations; shareholder and employee share purchases.
Skills and requirements:
- CBV designation
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, well organized, ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated, team player
- Interested candidates do not need to have experience in the types of work we do in order to apply.
Crowe MacKay LLP is a member firm of Crowe Global, ranked as the eighth largest global accounting network, consisting of more than 220 independent accounting and advisory services firms in 130 countries around the world. Crowe Global member firms are known for their local knowledge, expertise and experience, balanced by an international reputation for the highest quality of service.
Read more about us at www.crowemackay.ca/about
If you meet the qualifications and skills for this role and are excited about grow, please submit your completed application in confidence, inclusive of a cover letter, resume, and preferred salary to Daniel Sturgess email@example.com with the subject CBV.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. We will keep this ad posted until a suitable candidate is found.