Crowe MacKay LLP
Our Vancouver office is currently seeking CBVs, or those enrolled in the CBV program, to join our fast-growing Valuation and Litigation support team. We welcome interest from candidates at a variety of stages in their career with opportunities for Senior Analysts to Manager Positions. This role reports directly to the Partnership group. The successful candidate will be excited to join a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial firm. The ideal candidates will be ambitious, naturally curious, have a keen interest in problem solving, an eye for detail, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Type of work we do include:
- Litigation support in the areas of family law, shareholder disputes, general commercial litigation, insurance claims, and personal injury.
- Fair value for financial reporting.
- Corporate finance – valuations in connection with the purchase and sale of business interests, due diligence services (quality of earnings reports), and assisting both purchasers and sellers in the negotiation of terms for the purchase.
- Financial modelling, preparation of business assessments, viability studies and computer based financial projections.
- Valuations in the context of corporate reorganizations; estate planning assignments; management buy outs; going private transactions (fairness opinions); formal valuations; shareholder and employee share purchases.
- CBV designation, or enrolled in CBV program.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, well organized, ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated, team player
- Interested candidates do not need to have experience in all the types of work we perform in order to apply.
What you can expect from us:
At Crowe MacKay, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
- Exceptional prospects for advancement;
- Exposure to diverse work (see above);
- Lots of responsibility;
- Help in developing your personal brand and practice;
- A flat organizational structure and continuous hands-on mentoring;
- A friendly, team-oriented environment;
- Paid volunteer programs and volunteer opportunities;
- Great work-life balance offering flexibility and core office hours;
- A competitive financial package;
- Remote capabilities possible, depending on experience; and
- Reasonable moving expenses will be covered to assist the selected candidate in relocating to Vancouver, if applicable.
Learn more about what working at Crowe MacKay as a CBV can do for you.
About the Vancouver Office
Crowe MacKay’s valuation group is situated in our Vancouver office and provides regional services across Northern and Western Canada, offering a wide range of valuation and related services. At Crowe MacKay, we think it’s important to plan for the future and in doing so, value our relationships first and foremost. We’ve built a dynamic firm with a commitment to creating an environment for success, both for our teams and our clients.
Your Journey as a CBV
At Crowe MacKay, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Our firm has grown to eight offices across northern and western Canada not only because we deliver consistently exceptional service, but because we attract employees at all levels who are passionate about their work and the communities they serve. With over 50 years of expertise, we are recognized as an employer of choice, committed to create lasting value. Come grow with Crowe!
If you meet the qualifications and skills for this role and are excited about growth, please submit your completed application in confidence, inclusive of a cover letter, resume, and preferred salary to Daniel Sturgess with the subject CBV.
Crowe MacKay offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. This ad will remain posted until suitable candidates are found.
Crowe MacKay is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
More About Crowe MacKay
Crowe MacKay is committed to giving back to the communities in which we live and work. Not only are we involved in charitable organizations as a firm, but we support and encourage our employees to volunteer in their communities as well. We firmly believe that a strong community creates endless opportunities for education, employment, and increased quality of living. Crowe MacKay services clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 140 countries around the world.