Support the dreams of those who have boldly ventured into entrepreneurship. Provide guidance to those who have faced a business challenge or taken a step into the unknown. Help local entrepreneurs experience the full extent of success.
These are some of the guiding principles Virtus Group was founded upon, and it’s these principles that have helped us grow to become the largest locally owned accounting and business valuation firm in Saskatchewan — and our team is growing.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Manager or Senior Manager to join our business valuation team. The ideal candidate is based in Regina or Saskatoon and has experience in the field of business valuation and/or litigation support.
Why join our team? We’ll provide you with:
- The opportunity to work with Saskatchewan’s largest team of Chartered Business Valuators.
- Variety in the role between owner-managed public accounting and business valuation services.
- A collaborative environment where networking, relationship building, and a deep understanding of our clients’ needs are at the heart of what we do.
- A path to partnership, illustrating our commitment to your professional growth and leadership development.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Holds CPA and is actively pursuing their CBV designation, or already has their CBV designation.
- Brings previous experience working with owner-managed clients; litigation support experience is an asset.
- Is energized by the uniqueness of business valuations – the opportunity to tailor your approach and process to provide acceptable solutions for clients in unique situations.
- Enjoys building relationships and networking.
- Is collaborative by nature, working closely with clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
Why Join Virtus Group?
Joining Virtus Group means being part of a firm that values innovation, learning and growth. We offer:
- An exceptional rewards package that includes competitive compensation, healthcare benefits (including a wellness plan), pension plan, vacation and personal days, parking, and ongoing professional development to support you in achieving your goals.
- A supportive environment where your ideas can flourish and impact the success of local businesses.
- Flexible work arrangements work arrangements to meet your home, lifestyle, and career goals.
Ready to Apply?
Intrigued? Apply directly through our careers page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
About Virtus Group
Virtus Group’s purpose is to help people. Our story started with one man, one spark, and a commitment to virtue and helping Saskatchewan businesses and the community for over half a century. As the largest independent accounting and business advisory firm in Saskatchewan, we have the resources to manage the most challenging, complex client work while maintaining the flexibility and agility to make all decisions quickly and in-house.
Virtus Group is the largest Saskatchewan-owned Chartered Professional Accounting and Business Advisory firm with offices in Saskatoon, Regina, and Estevan. As a member of RSM Canada Alliance, the firm has access to global resources.