Fazzari Valuations Inc.
Fazzari Valuations Inc. (FVI) is the valuation arm of Fazzari + Partners LLP, which is a progressive, growing, well known Chartered Professional Accountants’ firm in Vaughan.
The Firm consists of 30 people and offers services in Assurance, Advisory, Forensics, Tax and Valuations. In 2016 and 2020, the Firm was the winner of the Vaughan Chamber of Commerce’s Professional Services Firm in Vaughan. The Firm offers a work life balance, competitive compensation and benefits, and many opportunities for advancement.
FVI provides valuation services for tax and estate planning, family law matters, shareholder disputes, mergers and acquisitions, lost profits, expropriations, etc.
The candidate would assist in a wide variety of valuation assignments and report to our Valuation Partners to provide valuation and related services including but not limited to:
- Preparation of valuation schedules and reports
- Preparation of income determination schedules and reports
- Communication with clients and partners
- Assistance with technical matters from time to time
- Accounting designation (CPA, CA/CMA/CGA)
- Enrolment in CBV program or commitment to enroll
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills for various projects and deadlines
Please submit your professional resume Attention: Joan Camilleri, Office Manager