Grewal Guyatt LLP
Grewal Guyatt LLP is a full-service professional services firm based out of the GTA that specializes in estate planning, tax consulting, business valuations and litigation support services.
Our exceptional Valuations team specializes in business/asset valuations, litigation support, dispute resolutions, damages quantification and forensic services. Our rapidly expanding team is looking to hire an exceptional individual at the Manager or Associate level, who is seeking a unique opportunity to grow professionally and handle a high level of responsibility.
Interested candidates should possess a strong track record in professional services, and a motivation to work in a fast-paced environment.
Grewal Guyatt offers an attractive compensation and benefits package with opportunities for career advancement. We also offer flexible working arrangements. Our goal is for the incoming candidate to develop a wide-variety of skill sets, based on the services listed above. The role will be challenging, but the candidate will be well-supported by a highly experienced leadership team that is passionate about training our people and delivering the highest quality work product to our clients.
- Actively participate in business valuations, intellectual property valuations, purchase price allocations, financial modelling and fairness opinions to help clients understand the value of their business and its components.
- Build and prepare technical based analysis such as projections, forecasts and/or models in Excel.
- Conduct industry and market financial research, valuation multiples for relevant public companies and precedent transactions.
- Prepare cash flow and other valuation models to arrive at estimates of value.
- Execute valuations for engagements requiring transaction pricing, regulatory and financial reporting, income tax or estate planning and strategic decision making.
CANDIDATE TECHNICAL PROFILE:
- CBV designation or substantial completion (Manager) or enrollment (Associate) in the CICBV program of studies.
- CPA, CA/CMA/CGA designation or CFA student/charterholder an asset .
- Prior experience with business valuations, dispute resolutions and forensic assignments.
- Strong research capabilities.
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and Word.
CANDIDATE SOFT SKILLS PROFILE:
- Excellent professional judgment, intellectually curious and possess strong analytical skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented but with ability to provide practical solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, counsel, or other parties.
- Proactive, with a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to train and manage others and deal with a variety of personalities.
- Cognizant of the relationship between effort and reward.
If this sounds like a good fit, we encourage you to send your cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you.