White & Lewis
About White & Lewis
Credible and reputable business valuation experts committed to personalized service. That’s who we are. Come join us.
White & Lewis is a well-recognized boutique business valuation and litigation support firm servicing southern Ontario, and in particular the GTA. We provide valuation and loss quantification services in respect of family law litigation, commercial litigation, shareholder disputes/buyouts, estate planning and litigation, and tax planning/reorganization. We also provide forensic accounting services as well as transaction advisory support.
At White & Lewis personal client service comes first. We tailor our services to meet the needs of our clients. We are happy to provide a broad array of services, from a brief chat on a discrete issue to comprehensive trial-ready reports.
With an analytical and objective view in financial valuation and litigation matters that comes from years of experience, we strive to put forward financial knowledge that adds value and delivers results efficiently. Trust and respect are of the utmost importance to our firm, providing a proactive and supportive environment for both our team and our clients. Dedication fuels our business—we embrace the opportunity to improve and grow.
As an independent firm, we offer a collaborative and flexible work arrangements. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and who is dedicated to doing the best possible job. We’re happy to explore meaningful work-life balance options, such as part-time or full-time hours and the option to work from home.
- CA, CPA designation
- CBV designation (or enrolled in the CICBV program)
- Prior experience with business valuation and litigation support is preferred
- Prior experience with corporate and personal income taxation in Canada is an asset
- Strong analytical skills
- High degree of proficiency with Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing
- Detail oriented, well organized and conscientious
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple assignments/projects