Grewal Guyatt LLP
Grewal Guyatt LLP (“Grewal Guyatt”) is a prominent Professional Services firm based out of Richmond Hill, Ontario that specializes in Assurance & Accounting, Estate Planning, Tax Consulting, Forensics, Advisory, and Business Valuations and Litigation Support Services.
Grewal Guyatt has experienced exponential growth over the past several years through organic expansion of service lines and strategic acquisitions. Our clients include high net worth families, real estate developers, fintech companies, medical, dental and legal professionals, nationally recognized organizations, professional athletes and various not-for-profit entities. The strength of our people has allowed us to provide quality service to our clients that is competitive with the largest recognized accounting firms.
We recognized the growth of our firm is attributable to our people and we have rewarded our team members by promoting them into management positions, Principals, and Partners. As we continue our growth trajectory, we will continue to develop our team members into future leaders of the firm.
At Grewal Guyatt we embrace individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, and we cultivate inclusion through our commitment to a respectful, approachable, and open-door environment. Some of the perks of working for Grewal Guyatt includes 3+ weeks vacation, hybrid work model, annual performance bonus and more.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Engagement planning, including identifying primary and other issues and determining approach.
- Tracking file status and ensuring that progress is consistent with expectations.
- Liaising with clients to acquire information.
- Detailed review of models/schedules and reports.
- Communication of constructive criticism to direct reports.
- Communication of file status to reporting managers.
- Preparation of schedules and reports, as well as other completion documents, in order to “close-out” files in an efficient manner.
- Train and develop Interns.
- Meet target billable hours.
- Continuous improvement: Critically assess internal processes and templates and recommend improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Provide upward feedback to improve processes and communication.
- Enter daily timesheet and expenses in CCH
- Enrolled in the Chartered Business Valuators (CBV) program of studies
- Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) Designation considered a major asset
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designations considered assets.
- 1+ years of experience in valuation and litigation support.
- Technical skills and understanding for accounting and auditing, as well as personal and corporate taxation.
- Advanced Excel skills (must be proficient with IF and VLOOKUP functions, as well as others; VBA an asset).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining very strong attention to detail.
Why work for GG?
- Competitive compensation package
- Company paid benefits package
- Career growth opportunities
- Education Assistant Program
- 3+ weeks vacation
- Hybrid work environment
- Annual performance bonus
- Divisional rewards plan
- Client Referral Commission
- Social events
- Speciality division opportunities for progression