Registration for Private Investments requires completion of Level I –Introductory Business Valuation
Private investments is an area of specialized practice. It requires that valuators know private investment terminology, have an understanding of fundamental concepts in the field, and are aware of the issues that require specialized industry knowledge.
Private Investments covers the following topics:
- Private investments strategies, including methods of investing and key private investment asset classes
- Types and valuation of infrastructure and private equity investments
- Common market multiples, investment returns, and benchmarks
- Introduction to key sources and features of financing used by financial investors
- Key tax considerations related to private investments
- The deal bidding and pricing process as it relates to private investments
- Purchase agreements and shareholder/partner rights
- Take private transactions
- Valuation for financial reporting as it relates to private investments
Registration not available at this time.