Registration for Litigation requires completion of Level IV –Special Topics in Business Valuation
In this course Students will apply the foundational skills and knowledge of valuation theory and methodology, as they learn about litigation matters involving the valuation of business and/or quantification of economic losses. Upon completion of this course, Students will have a sound understanding of the ways in which law and business valuation connect and interact.
Litigation covers the following concepts:
- The litigation engagement process
- Joint valuation assignments
- The quantification of economic losses in personal injury, motor vehicle, and wrongful death claims
- Valuation matters involved in matrimonial disputes, including the calculation of family property and income for support purposes
- Patents and other intellectual property
- The quantification of value and economic losses with respect to insurance claims, expropriation, and construction losses
Registration not available at this time.