Students will expand on the knowledge and skills gained in Level I and will dive deeper into the market approach and tax issues which impact value. Students should complete Level I prior to beginning Level II.
Level II covers the following concepts:
- The various types of business structures, and how business structure impacts taxation and valuation
- Common tax assets and liabilities
- The market approach to value
- The cost approach to value
- Taxation issues impacting value
- Tangible asset backing
- Real estate and equipment valuation methodologies
- Discounts and premiums
- Special interest purchasers and synergies
Registration not available at this time.