Duff & Phelps Corporation
At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you’ll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all.
That’s where YOU come in – provided you’re incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter – where you can make a real impact.
Our Dispute Consulting team of professionals consists of expert witnesses and consultants who bring an independent point of view, deep financial expertise and the know-how to turn complex issues into clear persuasive testimony for legal counsel and their clients. Services include business valuations, commercial litigation, family law, and investigative and forensic accounting.
Join our team and together we’ll power the sound decisions that enhance value – yours and ours.
As a Vice President you will work in the areas of business valuations, commercial litigation, family law, and investigative and forensic accounting providing litigation support services to legal counsel.
- Working as part of a team providing guidance to lawyers and their clients on key financial and business issues
- Creating financial models, cash flow analysis, writing business valuation and damages reports,
- Developing and/or evaluating damages claims and calculations
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) or enrolled in the designation program
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), welcomed or willingness to enter program
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in disputes/litigation support practice
- Financial litigation support experience
- Demonstrated financial modeling skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of finance principles and financial statement analysis
- Demonstrated analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Proven project management and presentation skills, including superior verbal and written communication skills
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs.
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Duff & Phelps – Powering Sound Decisions.