Enwave Energy Corporation
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Financial Analysis & Deals
Location: Corporate Office
Contract: Permanent/Full Time
Reports to: Manager, Financial Analysis & Deals
The Senior Analyst will take an active role in corporate development at Enwave and will be exposed to various stages of the sales cycle including client relations, proposal development and contract negotiations. The Senior Analyst will mainly be responsible for developing financial models and client proposals for new contracts and revenue opportunities. Other responsibilities including assisting with strategic planning, preparing the annual budget model, preparing financial forecasts, identifying new initiatives for analysis/improvement, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the Company.
The Senior Analyst will work closely with company executives and collaborate cross-functionally with department leads.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform financial analysis to determine and recommend structure and pricing for new and renewal customers and develop proposal presentations
- Develop and review financial models and analysis on strategic initiatives and other revenue opportunities
- Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting processes by taking a lead on data collection, model design, preliminary analysis and annual valuation
- Support Director of Partnership Development (manage deal pipeline, attend sales meetings, etc.)
- Ad-hoc reporting, presentations and analysis as required
- Assist with other projects and tasks as necessary
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate has 2-5 years’ experience in an analyst role, and is expected to bring a structured, collaborative, detail-oriented and proactive approach. The ideal candidate mindset has a willingness to learn and re-learn, drive to continuously improve, and is team-centric with strong integrity.
Various profiles can succeed in this role, and we welcome applicants who have experience in the following areas:
- Corporate development
- Financial advisory
- Management consulting
- Investment banking
- Financial modelling
The following qualifications are preferred: CPA, CFA, CBV