Our Business Valuations and Litigation Support practice is growing. We have an opportunity for a professional who is established as a CBV:
- Prepare valuation reports for various contexts including tax and estate planning, corporate and family law litigation support, etc.
- Prepare other expert reports for damage quantification and other litigation support.
- Prepare financial models and other valuation analysis related to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Assist in engagement planning, identifying key issues, methodologies and budget requirements.
- Participate in meetings and discussions with management and other individuals related to the engagement.
- Delegate work to and supervise junior team members.
- Be involved in the growth and development of the valuation practice area.
- A Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) designation is required.
- A Chartered Accountant (CA) designation in addition to a CBV is an asset.
- Prior experience in the preparation of reports for damage quantification and other areas of litigation support is beneficial.
- Ability to read and interpret financial and legal documents.
- Ability to prepare well-written reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, counsel, and other parties.
- Must possess a proven track record in business and client services.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Interest in developing relationships with current and prospective clients and referral sources.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
ABOUT SB PARTNERS LLP www.sbpartners.ca
Every accounting firm has its own vision and character, its own philosophy and priorities. These are what distinguish an accounting firm from all others, steer its course and shape its success.
SB Partners is a well established forward thinking accounting firm. We have a great reputation for serving our community, delivering MORE value to our clients and our team of chartered accountants – and an entrepreneurial spirit that keeps us at the forefront of the accounting industry and in tune with our clients business.
We do things differently when it comes to servicing our clients, developing our chartered accountants, growing our accounting firm, building our client service team and giving back to our community. We are an accounting firm in which collaboration and cooperation create an unparalleled work environment.
If you are looking for an accounting firm where your ambition and talents can take you to the next level, an opportunity to work alongside outstanding colleagues, or an environment that enables a more balanced professional and personal lifestyle, we encourage you to take a closer look at SB Partners.