Duff & Phelps
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Disputes and Investigations practice provides industry and technical insights to win disputes related to contractual, fiduciary or related obligations and prepares expert analysis to help clients understand, prevent and manage fraud.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
* Will be tasked to work on a variety of energy & mining assignments for a variety of purposes, including fairness opinions, litigation, financial reporting, investments and tax
* Will be based out of Toronto with desire to travel and opportunities to work out of other offices in the global energy & mining team
* Prepare and/or oversee written reports, presentations and supporting analyses
* Manage team members in Toronto and other offices
* 5+ years of professional services or corporate finance experience, with 2+ years of valuation experience focused on the mining or natural resources sector preferred
* Must have strong familiarity with financial modeling based on life of mine models and/or reserve reports, along with the key value drivers, risks and tax attributes. Strong familiarity with energy & mining-focused market approaches
* Understanding of energy & mining securities and arrangements, such as streams, royalties, offtakes, prepaid forwards, and farm-ins is beneficial
* CPA, CA, CBV or CFA designations or pursuit thereof is preferred
* Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work with management, lawyers, Boards, technical consultants, auditors
* Excellent analytical and quantitative skills and ability to perform in-depth analysis
* Ability to balance multiple priorities while remaining detail oriented
* Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=c422544d7b90927e5601311b9d8a990d