Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 200 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
PSB Boisjoli is presently searching for rising stars to join our team. The Business Advisory Group is looking to hire a Senior Consultant to assist the group with business valuation, litigation support, transfer pricing and due diligence reports.
This specialized group will give the successful candidate a unique opportunity to apply and further develop his/her accounting and financial skills. The variety of assignments will provide exposure to many interesting and challenging situations.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Business Advisory Group’s experts in carrying out business valuation mandates, transfer pricing comprehensive studies, expert reports, and financial due diligence assignments.
The qualifying candidate will perform the following:
- Analysis of financial information and building financial models.
- Preparing financial forecasts.
- Drafting reports (business valuation, damage quantification and transfer pricing).
- Conducting industry and economic research.
- Conducting buy-side transaction due diligence.
- Conducting benchmark analyses and research.
- Analyzing market trends.
- Oversight of information requests and management of documents.
- Dedicated to providing outstanding client service.
- CA, CPA, Auditor designation.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in Business Valuations.
- Recent CBV or registered in the CBV program (will consider strong candidate with intent to register in program).
- Strong financial and accounting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Bilingualism (excellent verbal and written communication skills).
- Excellent inter-personal skills as well as client service skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to assist the Audit Department on specific mandates.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Caseware/Caseview and Taxprep.
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in our Firm. However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing.