We are a boutique restructuring advisory and valuation firm of approximately 15 professionals located at 150 King St. West, Toronto. Our Managing Directors are among the industry leaders in Canada.
Errol Soriano heads up the valuation/litigation group. We are retained by companies big and small, including the largest companies in the world. Our files include all manner of high stakes litigation, and several of our cases are precedent setting. We have worked with virtually every major law firm in Canada on claims ranging from $1 million to several billions of dollars.
To learn more about KSV Advisory, visit www.ksvadvisory.com
We are looking for a new CPA to join our growing valuation/litigation support practice. We are responsive and nimble, and you will be integral to our client service team. Data analysis skills (excel) are critical to your success, as is your ability to communicate in writing, but this role is far more than that – you are part of a team giving well-reasoned written and oral advice to our clients on matters that can have a profound effect on their operations. We are a meritocracy – your role expands as you show mastery, not based on some artificial measures like years of experience.
As part of the case team, you are:
- Contributing to the planning and development of the theory to apply to the case – you are involved in the earliest stages of the analysis.
- Identifying and obtaining information – industry research and client requests.
- Constructing the valuation/damages model.
- Contributing during client meetings.
- Contributing to the report writing.
- Contributing to trial preparations and attending court.
- CBV or in the program of study
- 1-3 years experience in litigation support and business valuation
We offer very competitive compensation and benefits, with a particular emphasis on continuing education.