Rumley Holmes LLP
WHY CHOOSE RUMLEY HOLMES LLP?
Rumley Holmes LLP (“RH Partners”) serves a highly diverse clientele that includes independent owner-managed businesses, mid-sized enterprises, community organizations, not-for-profit agencies, and professional firms.
RH Partners prioritizes work-life balance for our team members. If you are a strong performer and enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a diverse client-base, but do not like the strain professional service firms place on your personal life, we want to meet you! Although we do work diligently to ensure client deadlines are met, RH Partners’ team members bank hours worked in excess of our standard work hours of a 38.5 hour work week.
We believe we can offer our team members a range of benefits that sets us apart from other firms, including:
- Competitive salary & vacation allowances
- A comprehensive benefits package, including Deferred Pension Service Plan
- Uncapped banked/lieu time benefits to offset our busier periods
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities leading to real growth
- A true flexible working environment and company culture
MANAGER – BUSINESS VALUATION, LITIGATION SUPPORT & FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
Our office has an immediate opening for a Manager – Business Valuations. We are seeking a qualified candidate that demonstrates the ability to manage challenging tasks in a fast-paced, team focused environment where deadlines are critical.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Analyzing financial statements, tax returns and other financial information and data
- Conducting industry and market research
- Perform comparable company and transaction analysis
- Build valuation and financial models including sensitivity analysis
- Researching, reading and interpreting legal precedents
- Corresponding with clients and their legal counsel
- Drafting professional reports for business valuations, income for support purposes and damages
- Collaborating with our tax and assurance teams to achieve client objectives
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our business processes
What we’re looking for from you:
- Build effective working relationships with clients & take pride in your work
- Proven abilities to prioritize projects and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Lead engagements, delegate and hold your team accountable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Participate in new business development initiatives
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- CBV designation or enrollment in the CBV program of studies.
- CPA or CFA designation a strong asset.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize workloads and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- High values in teamwork, client/customer service and professionalism
- Experience auditing financial statements is an asset.
- Advanced excel skills
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
Rumley Holmes LLP
Chartered Professional Accountants
7-301 Bryne Drive
Barrie, ON L4N 8V4