MDD Forensic Accountants
Opportunity, Challenge, Growth and Success.
MDD is a specialized forensic accounting firm offering business valuations, forensic investigations and litigation support services. With more than 40 offices across 5 continents, our forensic accountants specialize in a wide range of practice areas.
Our assignments consist of disputes in commercial litigation, family law, fraud, business valuations, business disputes, natural and man-made catastrophes, lost profits, and insurance.
MDD is looking for business valuators to help with our current workload and participate in the further growth of our Canadian operations.
MDD has introduced a hybrid work model that offers our team members the flexibility to work remotely servicing the various needs of our Canada operations.
We support the development of our staff, and encourage continued learning through training programs, mentoring, and working with our global offices. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
In addition to looking for new team members, MDD is experienced with the successful integration of senior level practitioners and is seeking opportunities to complement our global growth strategy.
We are looking for business valuators interested in pursuing a career with MDD.
Working within the MDD team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- The management and completion of assignments
- Working closely with clients; attending meetings and communicating the results of your analysis
- Developing and maintaining their own technical expertise related to specific engagements
- Assisting other offices with workload and technical matters
- Supervising and teaching junior level accountants
In addition to file work, this position will participate in new business development and maintaining current clients.
There may be some expectation of travel with this position, depending on the nature of the assignments. For interested staff, MDD has opportunities for extended travel on assignment or transfers to other offices.
MDD is flexible with the requirements for this position; however, we would prefer candidates to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA)
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) or substantial completion of CBV or secondary designation
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff
- Well-developed analytical, writing and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word and MS Teams
- Understand the need to exceed client expectations
Take the next step towards an enriching, rewarding and fulfilling experience by applying today. Please include your cover letter and resume and address to: Alaina Hern, Canadian Human Resources Manager
MDD is committed to fostering a work environment that believes in treating all people with respect and dignity. Employee diversity and equality is an integral part of MDD’s business practices. MDD welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates selected throughout the recruitment process.
Thank you for your interest in MDD Forensic Accountants.