Rudson Valuation Group
Rudson Valuation Group Inc. is a boutique firm located in downtown Toronto working exclusively in the following areas:
- Business valuations;
- Family law (net family property determination, income assessments, etc.);
- Litigation accounting including damages assessments; and
- Forensic accounting.
We complete expert reports in a variety of financial and investigatory matters and, when necessary, appear at trial or other tribunals as expert witnesses.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assisting in the preparation of complex reports;
- Sole responsibility for smaller engagements;
- Conducting valuation and related research including industry transactions, public company valuation multiples, economic data, industry-specific information, etc.; and
- Reviewing and commenting upon other professionals’ reports.
- Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation, preferably with a focus in public practice;
- Canadian Chartered Accountant (CA) designation would be considered an asset;
- Previous experience with valuations would be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); and
- Technical proficiency in accounting and Canadian tax matters.
Why Choose A Career With RVG?
- $65-75k salary, depending on experience and qualifications;
- Excellent benefits package, including vision and dental care;
- Opportunity to pursue CBV designation – Course costs are reimbursed upon successful completion; and
- We prioritize a healthy work-life balance – Overtime is very rarely required and staff generally work from 8:30 to 5:00.
Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications as noted above will not receive a response. We look forward to receiving your confidential resume for this exciting position.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Bonus scheme