2019 Course Fees
2019 Course Fees:
- Regular Course enrollment: $885 per course (this applies to those taking the course for the first time and to those who have failed and are re-taking the course)
- Re-enrollment: $530 per course for students who opt out of the exam writing by the deadline.
- Exam Challenge: $530 per course for students who have taken the course at a University which has agreement with CBV Institute
- Course Exemption: $150 per course
Other 2019 Fees
Other 2019 Fees:
- Annual Student Fee: $265 – The student fee is due/paid once per year in the same term in which you registered for your first course with CBV Institute.
- Cancellation Fee: $50
Course fee refund must be requested within 48 hours of registering with York University.
The refund request is made directly to York University. Please refer to the York University course registration email for information on how to initiate a refund.
York University accepts payments via MasterCard and Visa.
Course fees cover the direct costs of providing the course including course materials, course instructor, marker fees and exams.
A surcharge is levied on overseas Students (outside North America) to cover the associated additional cost of administering examinations. The overseas Surcharge will apply to every registration the overseas Student completes in a given term. If the Student registers for two courses at the same time (on the same registration form) the Student will be charged once. If the Student registers subsequently in another course via a separate registration form, the Student will be charged the surcharge again.
In order to be eligible for the re-enrollment fee in a subsequent term, a student must opt-out of writing the exam by the pre-described deadline the current term (see Calendar).
All Students are required to pay an Annual Student Fee.
Note that the course and other fees listed do not include tax (where applicable).
The T2202 is issued by York University. Login to the York University student portal with CBV Institute username and password and select the “Tax Receipts” option.
- 2018 MQE fee: $1,370
- 2018 Admission Fee: $595
- 2018 Annual Membership Fee: $885
- 2018 Conduct and Disciplinary Fee: $20