York University accepts payments via MasterCard and Visa.
Course and other fees listed do not include tax (where applicable).
2022 Course Fees
Regular Course Enrollment
$950 per course
- Fee applies to those taking the course for the first time and to those who have failed and are re-taking the course.
- Course fees cover the direct costs of providing the course, including course materials, course instructor, marker fees and exams (including online invigilation costs).
- The costs of textbooks is not included in the enrolment fee noted above. Please see the Course Materials page.
$530 per course
- Fee to re-enroll for students who opt out of exam writing by the deadline.
In order to be eligible for the lower re-enrollment fee in a subsequent term, students must meet the following criteria:
- Pay full course fee in the term they are opting out of (students cannot get the lower re-enrollment fee in two consecutive terms).
- Opt-out of exam writing by the pre-described deadline in the current term (see Calendar).
$530 per course
- Fee for students who have taken the course at a University which has an agreement with CBV Institute
$150 per course
Other 2022 Fees
Annual Student Fee
$290 per year
- All Students are required to pay an Annual Student Fee
- The Student fee is due/paid once per year in the same term in which you registered for your first course with CBV Institute
- Course fee refund must be requested within 48 hours of registering with York University
- Refund request is made directly to York University. Please refer to the York University course registration email for information on how to initiate a refund.
- 2022 MQE Fee: $1,370
- 2022 Admission Fee: $625
- 2022 Annual Membership Fee: $930
- 2022 Conduct and Disciplinary Fee: $20
The T2202 is issued by York University. Login to the York University student portal with your CBV Institute username and password and select “Tax Receipts” option.