Below are all the documents relating to the recent national media campaign to increase awareness of the CBV brand as well as resources to help you generate awareness on a local level.
- Brand New CBV – brand and media campaign overview (read first)
- Logo Use Guidelines
- White Paper – Uncertain Value / The Price of Change
- Marketing Toolkit Outline – a “how-to” on using these materials
Please contact Robert H. Boulton CPA, CA, CBV – Executive Vice President & COO at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding these materials.
As part of the Institute’s ongoing marketing efforts on behalf of the profession, we have made the following videos available to you for download. We encourage you to use these videos for any presentations and personal marketing. Please note, the videos are the sole possession of CBV Institute and may not be reproduced, duplicated, distributed or sold without the express written approval from CBV Institute. (Please note: each video may take up to five minutes to download depending on your connection.)
Media Relations Materials
Globe and Mail Special Information Features
- Professional Brochure – Members may request copies of this brochure to distribute at presentations, etc.
- A brochure for Prospective Students to the CBV Program is also available