Learn to develop an integrated monthly and annual financial model in an interactive, step-by‐step and hands on introductory course that is designed for all financial professionals. After completing the course, students will be equipped with the skills necessary to build a financial model on their own as well as a template for future projects. The course places particular emphasis on:
• Building an integrated financial model for a mid-sized private business;
• Conducting financial analysis to determine the right choices for assumptions;
• Understanding the accounting necessary to construct a financial model;
• Constructing supporting debt, asset, working capital and tax schedules;
• Understanding interest rate circularity and how to ensure that the balance sheet balances;
• Testing the financial model for errors and tricks for diagnosing the source of errors;
• Learning modelling best practices and Excel shortcuts that save time;
• Conducting sensitivity analysis on assumptions such as growth, gross margin, exchange rate, and working capital turnover; and
• Demonstrating how the financial model may be used as a decision making tool, including for such uses as discounted cash flow valuations, raising capital or bank reporting.
Click here for more information
The information, analysis and opinions expressed in the webinars, podcasts and/or congress presentations are solely those of the presenter/author, are not reviewed by the Institute as to content or accuracy, and are not endorsed by CBV Institute or any of its Members.