Students will expand on the knowledge and skills gained in Level I and will dive deeper into the market approach and tax issues which impact value. Students should complete Level I prior to beginning Level II.
This course has additional required textbooks in addition to the course notes (which can be found in Moodle). To order the textbooks for this course, please see the Course Materials page.
Level II covers the following concepts:
- The various types of business structures, and how business structure impacts taxation and valuation
- Common tax assets and liabilities
- The market approach to value
- The cost approach to value
- Taxation issues impacting value
- Tangible asset backing
- Real estate and equipment valuation methodologies
- Discounts and premiums
- Special interest purchasers and synergies
Registration not available at this time.