Duff & Phelps
Job ID 17000442
Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
Join our team and together we’ll power the sound decisions that enhance value — yours and ours.
Our Corporate Finance Service Line focuses on providing merger and acquisition, private placement, transaction opinion, and restructuring advisory services.
We are looking for a Vice President to join our Mergers & Acquisitions Service Line in our Toronto office.
- Work on a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop staff – analysts and junior associates
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, including demonstrable M&A execution experience
- Strong academic credentials, such as CPA, CFA or MBA
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Ability to operate in an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Flexibility in work hours to accommodate workload and deadlines
- FINRA Series 79 & 63 certification (either current or able to obtain)
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Please follow this link to proceed directly to a job posting
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.