Kalex Valuations Inc.
Kalex Valuations – a leading boutique firm in Toronto specializing in business/asset/security valuations, dispute resolutions, damages quantification and forensic account services – is looking to hire a competent individual at the Valuations, Manager, Associate or Senior Manager Level seeking a unique opportunity to grow professionally and handle a high level of responsibility.
Interested candidates should possess a strong track record in professional services area in a fast-paced environment.
Ideal qualifications and competencies for prospective candidates include –
- CPA, CA/CMA/CGA designation or CFA student/charterholder an asset
- CBV designation (for Manager or Senior Manager), substantial completion (Manager) or enrollment (Associate) of the CICBV program of studies
- Prior experience with business valuations, dispute resolutions and forensic assignments
- Strong research capabilities
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and Word
- Excellent professional judgment, intellectually curious and strong analytical skills, including ability to see the “big picture” while still paying attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to train and manage others and deal with a variety of personalities
- Commitment to excellence and accuracy
- Cognizant of the relationship between effort and reward
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package. Please send us your resume and expression of interest in confidence to Liz Leca at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any queries, feel free to contact us at 416-488-9590 x245.