Collins Barrow Toronto LLP
About Collins Barrow Toronto LLP
Collins Barrow is committed to the highest level of integrity, quality and professionalism and provides clients with solutions in the area of Audit, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services. Our reputation as the leading mid market firm of choice is exemplified by our extensive level of specialty service offerings outside of our core areas of audit and tax that include capital markets advisory, transaction services, valuation and litigation support.
Collins Barrow is one of Canada’s largest associations of Chartered Accounting firms and the eighth largest group of chartered accountants in Canada. Known as Canada’s mid-market alternative for audit, tax and advisory solutions, we have developed a reputation for being a real choice for quality and value added financial advice. Through our independent affiliates, the Baker Tilly network, we have a global reach that extends beyond more than 40 offices in Canada into 120 countries worldwide.
Our professional teams offer clients an established platform and access to the highest quality resources for audit, tax and transaction support in the global market place. As a Valuations associate you will be assisting the Valuations Partner and Managers with Valuations reports and modeling.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Draft valuation and litigation support reports.
- Prepare valuation and economic damages models.
- Summarize financial information.
- Conduct research as appropriate for specific engagements.
- Provide support to valuation managers.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting.
The successful candidate will have:
- University degree in business or accounting.
- 2-3 years experience working in a public accounting firm.
- CA designation (or successful completion of the UFE).
- An interest in enrolling in the CBV program.
- Strong financial and accounting skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong Microsoft Word skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills as well as client service skills.
- Ability to mutli task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
As one of Canada’s most exciting professional services firms, we are proud to offer a wide variety of amazing opportunities to explore and experience.
- Collins Barrow offers various benefit programs such as fitness reimbursement, wellness initiatives as well as substantial training and development modules that help firm members achieve an ideal balance between their personal and professional life.
- Eligible firm members receive an annual bonus based on their performance during the year.
- We are committed to promoting individual excellence through our performance management system.
Learn more about experiencing a CB Life at:
Application Information: Interested candidates are asked to email their cover letter and resume to Resumetoronto@collinsbarrow.com with VALUATIONS as the title of the email.