Hoare•Dalton, a London, Ontario based boutique firm, has been providing business valuation, damage quantification and other litigation support services for more than 15 years to the southwestern Ontario legal, insurance and business community.
We are recruiting for an individual with the following experience and qualifications:
- CPA, CA and CBV designations are required.
- IFA designation would be considered an asset.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in valuation and litigation assignments.
- Qualification as an expert witness by the Ontario Superior Court of Justice would be considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation, case law, etc.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently and to provide supervision.
- Strong business development skills.
Compensation arrangements will be determined based on the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate will enjoy a work / lifestyle balance. The City of London, located within 2 hours of both Toronto and Detroit, offers affordable housing, short commutes and a wide array of sport and cultural entertainment and events.
Interested applicants are invited to visit our website at www.marcus.on.ca
Please forward resume and other information in confidence to Karen Dalton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.