MDD Forensic Accountants
MDD is looking for a Senior Manager to participate in the further growth of our London, ON office.
We are seeking a candidate that has strong experience in business valuation services with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
MDD is a specialized forensic accounting firm offering business valuations, forensic investigations and litigation support services. With more than 40 offices across 5 continents, our forensic accountants specialize in a wide range of practice areas.
Our assignments consist of disputes in commercial litigation, family law, fraud, business valuations, business disputes, natural and man-made catastrophes, lost profits, and insurance.
We are looking for a business valuator interested in pursuing a career with MDD.
Working within the MDD team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- The management and completion of assignments
- Working closely with clients; attending meetings and communicating the results of analyses
- Developing and maintaining their own technical expertise related to specific engagements
- Assisting other offices with workload and technical matters
- Supervising and teaching junior level accountants
In addition to file work, this position will participate in new business development initiatives and maintaining current clients.
There may be some expectation of travel with this position, depending on the nature of the assignments. For interested staff, MDD has opportunities for extended travel on assignment or transfers to other offices.
MDD is flexible with the requirements for this position; however, we would prefer candidates to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA)
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff
- Well-developed analytical, writing and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Understand the need to exceed client expectations
- An appreciation for working consultatively and collaboratively with colleagues throughout the firm
- Additional language skills considered an asset
MDD firmly supports the development of our staff, and encourages continued learning through training programs, mentoring, and working with our global offices.
In addition to looking for new team members, MDD is experienced with the successful integration of senior level practitioners, and is seeking opportunities to complement our global growth strategy.
Take the next step towards an enriching, rewarding and fulfilling experience by applying today. Please email your cover letter and resume to:
Alaina Hern | Canadian Human Resources Manager
Address: 148 Fullarton St, Suite 1704, London, ON, N6A 5P3
Apply to: https://mdd.applytojob.com/apply/mrnUMbYXYk/Senior-Manager
Note: Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
MDD is committed to fostering a work environment that believes in treating all people with respect and dignity. Employee diversity and equality is an integral part of MDD’s business practices. MDD welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates selected throughout the recruitment process.
Thank you for your interest in MDD Forensic Accountants.