The Brattle Group
The Brattle Group provides consulting and expert testimony in economics, finance, and regulation to corporations, law firms, and governments around the world. We aim for the highest level of client service and quality in our industry.
We are distinguished by our credibility and the clarity of our insights, which arise from the stature of our experts, affiliations with leading international academics and industry specialists, and thoughtful, timely, and transparent work. For the third consecutive year, Brattle has been recognized in the Vault Consulting 50 as a top 10 consulting firm to work for and the highest among economic consulting firms. With a staff of nearly 300, we have offices in Cambridge, MA; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC; Toronto, ON; London, UK; Madrid, ES; Rome, IT; and Sydney, NSW.
Associates at The Brattle Group Associates work as part of a team on challenging and high-profile projects in a collegial and academically-oriented work environment. Associates are central members of each project team and they apply finance and economic theory and practice to high profile litigation, corporate strategy, regulation, and public policy issues on behalf of our clients.
Associates are responsible for framing research approaches, project management, supervising team/staff, and developing client relationships while building individual expertise. As they gain valuable hands-on project experience, Associates also become more involved in marketing and business development efforts. The Brattle Group commits to continuous training and development for consultants and works to help develop Associates into Principals as their careers progress. Ideal Associate Candidates Will Possess
- CPA/CA, CBV required with at least five years of working experience (CFA certification also highly desired)
- Relevant work or internship experience (preferably in a consulting environment) desired
- Strong interest in related industries • Intellectual curiosity • Strong analytic and quantitative skills, along with practical problem solving abilities • Proficiency working with Microsoft Suite • An entrepreneurial drive • Desire to work in a collaborative team environment • Demonstrated record of outstanding academic and/or practical accomplishment
The Brattle Group Offers We offer a competitive compensation package and a unique environment that combines the best of intellectual rigor with interesting and diverse colleagues, and a spirit of fun.
How Our Recruiting Process Works
We are seeking an Associate to work in our Toronto, ON office. We are looking to hire both those who can start in the immediate future and across the summer of 2017.
To be considered for the Associate position, please submit the following materials via the Careers/Current Openings page of our website at www.brattle.com.
- Cover letter (describing your interest in economic and financial consulting and location preference)
- A writing sample/research paper
The Brattle Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled.